The idea stems from The Consolations of Philosophy by Alain de Botton (updated on Sept 14)
- Blue skies of Bordeaux and the countryside, with a little cottage and a waterwheel running. I’ll be living in the attic with my cat. I’ll probably try to grow my own garden. I’ll fail many times but it’ll be fun. A room of my own. A house of my own. I need my personal space.
- Ice-cream. Intense rum & raisins that’ll knock you out. The one I had in Paris was amazing. The rum could’ve made a kid drunk.
- Going on backpacking trips and trying out new things all the time. Next in my sights: Trans-Siberian railway and the northern lights. Perhaps going on a driving trip around S.France as well. Again, the countryside. I want to get away from the cities – all except Japan.
- Going for L’Arc~en~Ciel and X-Japan concerts.
- Having great people around me. I know I’ve great people around me now. But are they for real or just like the dew that doesn’t stay the morning sun?
- Live in every country for a few years and experience the country and the people.
- Dreaming. Some people take it as stoning. I’m here but my mind and heart are not.
- Serif fonts on cream backgrounds.
- Extra strong tea from M&S with Tim Tam. Any flavour seems to go equally well with tea.
- A glass of red wine and a bowl of olives stuffed with garlic.
- Good company. People I can relax with, let my guard down, shoot my mouth off and not worry about anything. Because in a sense, I’m straightforward. Not as straightforward as some, but enough such that I may be tactless.
- Soft rock weekend on Class 95 fm.
- Having a good drive along the ECP