Random thought: an interminable chain of signifiers….memememememememeeeeee…
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog… [ABJ]
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself…[After the jump]
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs…[Not going to…]
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog…[Negated by the absence of (3)]
7 Random Facts:
1. I gesticulate when I speak. My hands move around, trying to connote spatiality with my thoughts. My friends find it wildly amusing; they think I’m a rare breed. I think they mean weird.
2. I like to bounce my ideas and thoughts off people, failing which, I mumble to myself.
3. I prefer reading or studying in quietude. When I have to concentrate, your best bet is to shut up until I’m done or you’ll suffer my wrath.
4. I would put up a menagerie if it’s within my means. The occupants would be a cat, a dog, three budgies, a parrot, a rabbit and perhaps one or two chinchillas.
5. I have a procrastination complex (which is why I am doing this meme now instead of my mini thesis). To quote Wilde again, “I can resist anything but temptation.”
6. I want to be able to speak and write in five different languages, including English and Chinese, which I am already capable of. Therefore, I need to pick up French, Japanese and Latin, in no particular order. However, if my plan to go Russia for my Masters follows through, then Russian would be another language.
7. I think this meme is a failure in the end since it mentions stating 7 random facts. Obviously people would have deliberated on what to share; and the people chosen to spread this meme are in no way random.
P.S.: I’m afraid this meme will have to end with my post or you can choose to do it and leave a comment here instead.